1. I cannot keep secrets about myself. I blab about everything going on with me to anyone who will listen. I don't really understand what it's like to want privacy.
2. If I were asking for a gift from heaven, I would choose crystal-clear skin over a stick-thin body. Not because I love my curves or anything, just because having great skin is something you can't give yourself.
3. I love to sit and lay on the ground. I sit on the ground way more often than people are comfortable with. No, I don't need that chair or spot on the couch.
4. I am not motivated by weight-loss goals. I have lost significant amounts of weight before, but it is always prompted by fitness goals rather than the desire to lose weight. I've done three triathlons and a marathon and I'm working on training for a half marathon right now. It is the only thing that works.
5. I shamelessly suntan whenever possible. I get frustrated when I am stuck inside on a sunny summer day, and I feel a twinge of guilt when I could be outside working on my tan but I'm not. I know it's not healthy, but I just love a good glow.
6. Post offices thrill me. All those packages and letters will eventually arrive somewhere and getting mail is just so thrilling. Maybe it would turn out to be mega boring to work in a post office, but sorting mail and speculating about what's inside sounds wonderful to me.
7. I have this vague but sharpening desire to avoid all cliches. I'm thinking about how to enforce it.
8. I studied English in college and I tell everyone that I love to read and I do. Sometimes I swallow books whole and I can't sleep because I just want to read read read. But sometimes there are too many books I'm interested in that I can't read any of them and I just spend days or weeks thinking about what I'll read next but not making any progress.
9. I hate multitasking! Except at work, because then I don't care about what I'm doing and anyway you can't get a job these days without multitasking. But I don't even like to talk on the phone and do other things, like walk around or eat or drive. I just like to unitask.
10. I finally understand those people that don't repeat outfits. It never looks as good the second time.
11. There are some words that I know other people think are weird but I can't give them up. Like bathing suit. I'm never bathing when I wear that, you know? But I can't get swimsuit to come out of my mouth. Same with "swear" vs. "swear word." Someone actually laughed out loud once when I said "It was a swear." I have no explanation.
12. When my mind is empty, I separate the letters of words into letter-groups. I hate when a word has an odd number of letters, unless it is 9, because the three-three-three groups are pretty good. Other than that, I love to divide words in the middle. I like even things and that's why this list ends with number 12.