Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Rosebud.

No, this post is not about the #1 movie of all time, Citizen Kane. It is about something I heard about from a friend affectionately known around these parts as "Van Boy." In an effort to start blogging more, I am setting a goal for myself to post daily with my rosebud.

Here's how it works. Thorn = something bad going on. Bud = something good going on. Petal = something exciting in the future.

So here goes today's.

Thorn: I ate a rancid avocado. It was absolutely disgusting and I had been looking forward to my dinner all day.

Bud: I started the Lazyman Ironman and ran 3 miles with Courtney. She's the greatest friend because even though she had already run six miles today, she went with me anyway. Also, clearly she's a workout beast. In the best, most feminine way possible.

Petal: Pi day is coming up on Wednesday and I found four delicious pies that I'm considering making. Mmm.

More to come tomorrow! I think this is a good way to appreciate life every day. Plus, since I can pretty easily blog from my phone, I have no excuses! And isn't that what life is all about? The no excuses part, of course.

2 comments:

  1. kami. you are the best. and right after this post i'm sitting here commenting while your biking and my tendons are in pain ha. i wonder what pie i'm going to make?! or buy...whoops. loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea. um yes i do. i'm going to start it on my blog too - except i'm not as ambitious as you and I'm only going to attempt to do it once a week!

    ReplyDelete